A Childrens Mother

Thursday, February 11, 2010


I have always wondered as a child how my life would turn out.
a fairy tale? No its more than that. it more than an imagination.
I can feel them see them and it takes my breath away.
makes me wonder why God has chosen me,
he has given me two souls, to take care of and to nurture.
alittle seed of alittle faith and as I water them with love they grow.

and I believe.

It seems as if I turn my head for a minute and they turn one.
next thing I will know there thirty. With their own families.
and God will give them a seed or two to grow. It makes me
happy to know that my soul is deep within them and they are a
part of me. A part of me lives on.
I love them more than any possible thing I have ever owned or
lived for. It hurts to know that my body goes into an ache that
feels so good that I have some tots that love me.

I love them tots of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment