A Childrens Mother

Friday, November 19, 2010

I thought I might share our bedtime extravaganza.

My children love bed time. before we dream we build a castle or two. we swim with creatures that are unheard of. Most of the time I cannot pronounce the names of these great creatures. But they are very nice creatures. Next we visit old king Cole and humpty dumpty… maybe even go on this boat where the wild things are. Fly to neverland or be most prosperous outlaws. Imagination is very very important to my children and to myself. Yes you will find me on top of the kitchen table or under it for that matter. but I wouldn’t have it any other way.I believe that you learn most as when you are imagining your flying through the sky or climbing a tree.

DSC_0007

Zaine ready for bed.

DSC_0019

George gets a great goodnight kiss. (Maddens favorite buddy)

DSC_0028

Superman ZAINE!!!! Zaine’s neat neat aka blanket, his favorite buddy)

DSC_0034

Madden is in love with books like his momma.

DSC_0030

night night brother. (Zaine always says to Madden when the lights turn out).

No comments:

Post a Comment