A Childrens Mother

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Mother Named Emily

i don’t even know where to began, Some times life is cut  short for children, unknown facts are the questions of why? Why do children suffer everyday? shouldn’t the adults suffer? My mind racing, talking to a dear friend of mine I keep with my heart everyday.. I awake in the morning rise and say a little prayer for this world and for Braydon and a mother name Emily. I stay back and I watch. Not meaning to stress her and call her all of the time. Not Knowing of her feelings of the day I keep my distance. But I am still there whenever she needs me.   Emily is different. and I adore her for this. Since the day her son was born he has FOUGHT in sickness. When will she get a break?  Is sickness a lesson?  What does it teach. I'm very consumed with Braydon and his mother. SHE is so STRONG. She looks at life everyday and thanks God for breathing and having her son stay another day. Unlike most she cherishes the days. Fighting for two, and  for others on 9w.  Every time I think of this little man I cry. yes tears shoot out of my eyes and I take a deep breath. Not knowing the pain they go through. I could only imagine if my little tots were in the same position, I wouldn’t be sane.  Today Braydon’s very best friend that has suffered and has fought for his life. has come to an end. He  has passed. I know God has a plan and he’s the man upstairs that knows what he is doing. But I believe its mothers trial to stand on shifted sand and say “ I believe in you Father and I have every hope that you are here with  me. I surrender to you God, and I give you my son. he is yours and he always has been”. Some times you just have to step back and let God do what he needs to do and surrender.

I love you Emily.

untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment